Currently, CenturyLink is known across the US for two things: a large selection of high-speed Internet options and the price locking system. Both are exceptionally useful in the DSL world. No contract option for the DSL speeds going up to 200 Mbps is even better. There are very few Internet service providers who offer such appealing high-speed Internet plans without needing the customer to sign any contract.
The advantages of opting for CenturyLink Internet
- The DSL plans are available at a meager cost. There is a high chance that you won’t get a similar or lower price with any other Internet service provider.
- The price is fixed if you are opting for the DSL connection.
- The DSL speeds are very diverse.
Disadvantages of opting for CenturyLink Internet plans
- The bundling options are minimal.
- The customer service is bad.
- The customer satisfaction levels are pretty low.
Prices and plans of CenturyLink …